top of page


  • Where's My Refund?
    Where's My Refund? – Federal Where's My Refund? – Minnesota
  • Can I pay my taxes online?
    The answer is yes! Federal Visit your states department of revenue to find out what payment options are available.
  • Where can I consult with you?
    We are here to best serve you! *Meet in person. *Zoom *Phone Calls What will work best for you? Give us a call at 218-463-3005.
  • How much should I be withholding from my paycheck?
    IRS - MN - then search Withholding Tax Calculator.
  • Where can I find tax forms & tools?
    You can conveniently find them at the tip of your fingers. Please browse the tax tools available for individual taxpayers and businesses here, and let us know of any other tools you would like to see added to this page.
  • How can I upload documents securely?
    You can upload documents securely through citrix sharefile here.
  • Does my child need to file a tax return?
  • Do I need to issue a 1099?
    If you have paid a non-employee $600 or more throughout the year for rent or services? Then you need to issue a 1099. Check out more information from these IRS links:
bottom of page